Customers who bought this also bought:
Protect your MG TC, TD or TF with the Stormproof car cover by Coverking. Boasting advanced micro-fiber material, the cover is the result of a decade long material engineering research.
Uncoated and untreated, Stormproof cover will retain the same properties as the day you purchased it even after months or years of use! Featuring an embroidered British flag, double-stitched seams throughout, neoprene elastic sewn into the front and rear hems, and reinforced scratch-proof grommets for tying down, it is hands down the best cover you can get for your classic car. Tested to be the most water resistant, it is also the most breathable car cover material you can buy. You can't go wrong with Stormproof. Get your car cover today! Application specific.
- Per Coverking, these covers are not intended for long term outdoor use. Periodically remove the car cover to inspect your vehicle.
- Not for use on vinyl wrapped vehicles.
- Liability is limited to the purchase price of the product and Coverking will not be responsible for any other damage.
Make MG Model MGT Year 1945, 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955 Brand COVERKING
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.