Customers who bought this also bought:
Designed for heritage cars, Smiths Classic digital speedometers are the perfect way to bring modern technology into your classic. These digital gauges measure either 100 mm (4 in) or 80 mm (3.15") in diameter, and feature a polished chrome bezel with black gauge face and white lettering. The gauge shows a range of 0-140 mph or 0-240 kph with digital odometer/trip readout. With an on-board "drive-to-set" programming, you can fit the speedo, set it to DTS mode, drive a mile/kilometer and the speedo calibrates itself. Complete instructions included.
If your car does not have an electronic speedo output, our speedo sensor kit, part # 440-606, is the right product for you. Fitting both MPH and KPH gauges, it senses a magnetic object, such as a bolt head or a nut, moving past the end of the sensor, creating a 'pulse' which is sent to the gauge and then translated. Easy to set up, it will work with bolt heads from the prop shaft or differential.
- Gauge loom (plug for gauge and push button for screen)
- Gauge fitting bracket
- Installation instructions
- 12 volts operation
- Calibration fully programmable up to 125,000 pulses per mile or kilometer. (Factory calibration 8380 pulses per mile or kilometer)
- Power consumption less than 100mA, compatible with all types of electronic senders.
- Indicated speed tolerance 0% to +5%, Odometer tolerance +/-2%
- Odometer - up to 999999 miles/km
- Trip up to 999.9 miles/km
Note: Suitable for negative earth cars only.
- Instructions & Resources
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.