Customers who bought this also bought:
First produced in Oxford, England, in 1924, MG cars proved instantly appealing, with a cheeky spirit that would win the hearts of millions around the globe. The Complete Book of Classic MG Cars by Ross Alkureishi covers all the marque's collectible production saloons and sports cars, from the 14/28 and 14/40 sports cars to the iconic postwar convertibles like the MGA and MGB, as well as latter-day takes on the classic MG formula, such as the RV8.
Enjoy this book detailed with hundreds of photographs, including information on the design, production, and technology of the MG cars, with specification tables to highlight key technical and performance data. Alkureishi also expertly shows how different ownerships over the years affected these cars and describes the most successful of MG's racetrack exploits in complementary sidebars.
- Title: The Complete Book of Classic MG Cars
- Author: Ross Alkureishi
- No. of pages: 240
- Binding: Hardback
- Publisher: Motorbooks
- Dimensions: 10.9" x 9.3"
Ross Alkureishi spent 12 years as a lecturer in sport and exercise science before turning to motoring journalism, learning his trade as staff writer at Classic Cars magazine (Thoroughbred & Classic Cars outside the UK). A regular contributor to a range of magazines, he brings a high-tempo writing style covering the world of motorsport.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.