Customers who bought this also bought:
Written from the memories of the men and women who worked in the Abingdon factory, MG: Made in Abingdon is the untold story of MG - a home-grown concept that became an international success, bringing the small market town of Abingdon onto the global map.
With engaging and nostalgic recollections, the book recognizes that the most important aspect of MG's success was its team - the tea-boys and girls, the shop floor workers, the engineers and racers, the apprentices and the management. Historically significant, this book presents a colorful layer to the rich history of MG leading up to its closure, and is good addition to your bookshelf.
- Title: MG, Made in Abingdon : Echoes from the shopfloor
- Author: Bob Frampton
- No. of pages: 160
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 8.3" x 5.9" x 0.5"
Bob Frampton pursued a short career in the army before returning to civilian life. He then completed a degree in History at the Durham University, and then a second degree in Law. Upon retiring Bob became an active volunteer at Abingdon County Hall Museum, Oxfordshire, where his research has uncovered much of Abingdon's unwritten history, and has resulted in the unique collection of personal stories that appear in MG, Made in Abingdon.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.