Customers who bought this also bought:
Classic Engines, Modern Fuel is pure research written in the simplest way to show how a spark-ignition engine works. The book investigates how classic engines respond to modern petrol/gasoline, offers valuable insight on choosing the best brand and grade of modern petrol/gasoline for your car, and debunks some of the myths about petrol/gasoline and engines.
This compilation of popular articles published by Paul Ireland is based on in-depth research carried out at Manchester University. A highly informative read, it offers real data to help you tune your classic vehicle, so that you can experience the pleasure of driving it without worrying about it breaking down. After reading this, even a novice will be able to rebuild and re-tune his twin SU carburetors!
- Title: Classic Engines, Modern Fuel- The Problems, the Solutions
- Author: Paul Ireland
- No. of pages: 152
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 7.7"
With a PhD in experimental Nuclear Physics, Paul Ireland inherited his family's practical abilities and a love for all things mechanical. Passionate about classic cars, he owns and maintains two MGs and a Porsche with his main interest in the 1949 MG TC which he bought in 1967 and has rebuilt more than once. Writing popular articles for classic car magazines, Paul has also given talks to groups of car of enthusiasts on a variety of subjects.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.