Customers who bought this also bought:
Say goodbye to grime, muck, and road dust with the detailing brush by Brush Hero! Ideal for wheels and the exterior of your car, this original water-powered car wheel brush meets and exceeds your car washing and surface detailing needs. Crafted from high quality injection molded plastic that never corrodes, this long-lasting tool is designed to rotate with continuous strength to provide balanced rollout of power throughout the brush head. With its slow and steady spin, it offers maximum scrubbing power so not a single spot is missed. It works on car wheels, BBQ grills, patio furniture - even pets! Just attach it to your garden hose and you are good to go!
- INTERCHANGEABLE HEADS: Includes two wheel-brushes - one soft black brush for sensitive surfaces and one tough white brush for any heavy grime.
- STRONG TORQUE: Provides steady torque for maximum scrubbing power, and eliminates dry mud and grit with gradual, relentless force.
- GO BEYOND THE WHEELS: This versatile brush can also be used on all the exterior surfaces of your car! It will not scratch or chip the paint.
- JUST ADD WATER: No batteries or electricity required! Powered by water pressure alone, simply connect it to any garden hose to use.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.