Customers who bought this also bought:
Give your MG T an authentic pre-war styling with the front and the rear cycle wings. Made from high quality alloy, the cycle wings sport a raised rib in the middle and adds an aesthetically appealing look to your classic car. Each pair of fenders for the front and rear is a standalone item. Fairly easy to install, the cycle wings fit the MG TA, TB and TC. Sold as a pair. Installation hardware not included.
- The front cycle wings use 451-830 and 451-835 (wing brace) same as original wings, and at the back of the front cycle wings they use brackets.
- For those opting for front cycle wings, we suggest getting the hood valances #457-045 too!
- Rear wings use brackets the same as a P Type with cycle wings with large dome bolts, just like the front wings.
Make MG Model MG TA, TB, TC Year 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1940, 1941, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1945, 1946
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.