Customers who bought this also bought:
Boom Mat Moldable Barrier is easy on the budget noise-control solution. This highly flexible, 0.5lb/ft sq mat by DEI has a thin profile and acts as a sound and moisture barrier. It conforms to the shape of your chassis, and for more intricate areas can be molded with a heat gun as the material bonds where seaming is necessary. It even becomes quite flexible when warming the BM-MD outside on a sunny day. All of these qualities make it perfect for a sound and moisture barrier behind door panels. Available in two sizes.
- Only 1/16" thick
- Easy installation
- Cost effective sound and moisture barrier
- Custom molded fit with heat application
- Easy removal for repairs or service
- Waterproof properties
- Perfect for replacing craft paper or plastic door moisture barriers
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.